There are kids around Northeast Arkansas that are doing great things. From building “little free libraries”, donating to food banks, raising money for Christmas presents, to starting businesses and giving their profits to the less fortunate, kids know how to GIVE BACK. We want to highlight the kids around Northeast Arkansas that have done great things for their towns, schools, churches, friends and families – they are KJNB Super Kids!
To nominate a KJNB Super Kid, just fill out the form below. If your nomination is selected, we will be in contact with you by phone or by email. All Super Kid nominees must be between the ages of 5 and 13 years old.
1) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED. To enter a nominee for KJNB SUPER KIDS, visit KJNBTV.com on a computer or mobile device any time while the promotion is open. Fill out the nomination form. Participants may submit the form as many times as necessary, but each new submission does not guarantee the nominee will be selected. All forms submitted will be eligible for the promotion for 12 calendar months after the form is submitted. After 12 months, each form submitted will not be eligible and will be deleted. Standard data and message rates may apply depending on cell phone carrier agreements if the form is filled out on a mobile device.
2) All entrants will be reviewed by a committee each month during the duration of the promotion. The committee will be comprised of employees from KJNB and/or potential sponsors of the promotion. The committee will choose a nominee each month to be selected as a Super Kid. The person who nominated the Super Kid will be contacted by KJNB and/or potential sponsors. KJNB and the committee reserves the right to not select a nominee after contacting the nominator or nominee by phone or by email.
3) All nominees chosen as a KJNB Super Kid must be between the ages of 5-13 years old at the time of submission. Nominators may be of any age over 5 years old to submit a nominee. Nominees and nominators MUST be willing to be interviewed by KJNB and release their likeness for all purposes informational and promotional. Neither nominees or nominators will be compensated for their likeness.
4) KJNB reserves the right to NOT present the Super Kid with any prize of monetary value. Prizes may be determined on a case-by-case basis. Not all Super Kids may receive prizes of the same monetary value.
5) No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Taxes are sole responsibility of winners. Limit: one nominee per household or family.
6) Promotion is open to Arkansas residents residing in the following counties: Craighead, Greene, Poinsett, Clay, Mississippi, Jackson, Cross, Crittenden, Randolph, Lawrence, Sharp, Fulton, Independence, Woodruff, Saint Francis, White, Izard, Cleburne, Stone, Baxter. Promotion is closed to all residents not residing in the aforementioned counties in Arkansas. Employees and their immediate families of KJNB, their affiliates, subsidiaries, other television, radio, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Nominees who have won a promotion from KJNB TV within 24 months prior may be disqualified.
7) For name of prize winners, send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to KJNB-TV, 2400 E. Highland Drive, STE 5000, Jonesboro AR 72401.
8) KJNB-TV reserves the right to cancel promotion at any time, without prior notification, under any and all circumstances. KJNB TV also reserves the right to award or forfeit prizes to any eligible nominee. KJNB also reserves the right to seek compensation from nominee or legal guardian if it has deemed they used unfair advantage to enter promotion, misled KJNB and/or its sponsors, or has violated any of the previous rules listed in this agreement.
9) Selection process is open as of January 31st 2021 and is open indefinitely.