SPECIAL WATCH AND WIN
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED;
THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED
1) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the KJNB/107.9 KFIN/Premier Auto GRAMMY Contest, watch KJNB CBS’ Northeast Arkansas News at 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM each weekday from January 1st, 2018 through January 12th, 2018. A text to win keyword will be provided twice daily, once during the 6:00 news, and another during the 10:00 news. Text the keyword to 555-888 and you will receive a confirmation text confirming you have entered the drawing. Participants may enter the drawing up to 20 times; once for each keyword provided.
2) All entrants will be entered into a random drawing for the Grand Prize trip for two to the 60th Annual GRAMMY Awards Friday, January 27th, through Monday, January 29th. Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation to/from New York from airport nearest winner's home in Continental U.S., tickets to the 60th Annual GRAMMY Awards on January 28, 2018, transfers between airport and hotel and more (approximate retail value: $4,940).
3) Grand prize winner to be selected in a random drawing conducted on 01/15/18 and notified by 01/16/18. Judges' decisions are final. After notification, winner’s information will be sent to Infrared Travel Agency, which will then conduct final travel arrangements. Infrared will be in direct contact with the winner to finalize their travel arrangements. Travel documents outlining the trip details will be shipped to the winner via FedEx approximately three days prior to departure. Documents may be left without a signature. It is imperative that the winner provide an exact shipping address and phone number suitable for delivery.
4) Grand prize winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, advertising and liability release within 2 days of notification or prize will be forfeited. All winners agree to use of their names/voices/likenesses in publicity and advertising without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. KJNB reserves the right to forfeit the prize after notification for any reason.
5) No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Taxes are sole responsibility of winners. Limit: one winner per household or family.
6) Contest open to Arkansas residents residing in the following counties: Craighead, Greene, Poinsett, Clay, Mississippi, Jackson, Cross, Crittenden, Randolph, Lawrence, Sharp, Fulton, Independence, Woodruff, Saint Francis, White, Izard, Cleburne, Stone, Baxter. Contest open to Missouri residents residing in the following counties: Dunklin, Pemiscott, New Madrid, Butler, Ripley. Contest open to Tennessee residents residing in the following counties: Shelby, Tipton. Contest is closed to all residents not residing in the aforementioned counties in Arkansas, Missouri and Tennessee. Entrants must 18 years of age or older. Employees and their immediate families of KJNB, East Arkansas Broadcasters, Premier Auto, their affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising/promotion agencies are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
7) For name of prize winners, send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to KJNB-TV, 2400 E. Highland Drive, STE 5000, Jonesboro AR 72401 after January 18th, 2018. Requests must be received by June 1, 2018.